Vinyl is very durable
Vibrant. Powerful. Rugged.
Like the places you’ll find it.
Top reasons to install vinyl siding
Variety of options
CraneBoard® 6 in Clay
With a triple-width insulated span, a straight face and deep shadows, the 6″ profile complements accents of stone, batten, and shake and board like red complements a rose.
CraneBoard® 7 in Graphite
The 7″ clapboard plank’s architecturally correct width, deeply shadowed shape and hand-milled cedar finish make it an ideal choice for a variety of home styles.
CraneBoard® Board & Batten in Olive
Board & Batten adds charm and dimension to conventional façades and provides exceptional weather resistance. See how alluring tough can be.
Clapboard in Country Beige
Radiant beauty, timeless elegance and brilliant engineering come together like constellations in a clear sky with the 4″ clapboard. See its appeal for yourself.
Dutchlap in Honey Oak
You’d assume the 4.5″ Dutchlap profile was a product of nature until you saw how it performed against it. That’s the appeal of its strong cedar grain finish.
SMART STYLES™ EXPRESSIONS
Find inspiration through innovation.
CraneBoard® Solid CoRe Siding® isn’t just setting gorgeous design trends—it’s setting bold technological ones, too. It’s constructed with Neopor®* insulation, which reflects radiant heat. It also features the Smart TrackTM system** with moisture management ridges, which prevent water from being trapped. Plus, it looks gorgeous years after it’s installed and requires little maintenance, unlike fiber cement and engineered wood claddings.
- No painting. No scraping. Virtually no maintenance
- The only insulated siding that has graphite- enhanced EPS insulation made with Neopor, which provides up to 19% higher R-value than traditional insulation, depending on the profile
- Built with TXLTM Lamination Technology for superior bonding
- Insulates better than wood, brick and fiber cement – saving money
- Only Solid CoRe® insulation has the Smart TrackTM system with moisture management ridges
- Reduces noise by up to 45%
- Highly resistant to impact
- Wind resistant up to 160 mph, depending on the profile
- Easy, quick, safe installation
Bring even more depth out of your home.
Our finishing details will not only complement your exterior beautifully—they’ll give your home that brilliant final touch. Available in a wide selection of accents, all our essentials are engineered to fit seamlessly with any CraneBoard style you choose.
ARCHITECTURAL ESSENTIALS™ PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- Natural, smooth look and feel
- No painting. No scraping. True maintenance freedom
- Helps eliminate heat and cold loss around windows and doors
- 64% greater impact resistance
- Available in colors to match or complement your siding beautifully
- Life of the Home Limited Warranty